Friday 20 November 2009

WaWe & sneak previews!

WaWe (Watercolor Wednesdays) is a blog I am just starting to contribute to. Similar to IF with weekly topics... I'm a bit behind in the month, but the start of November was "Wild THing" and I've only just sat down to scan this watercolor into my computer, even though it was finished on the 7th!

http://watercolorwednesdays.blogspot.com/2009/11/wild-thing_5753.html

Working on some preliminary sketches for some illos I have brewing in my mind... delightful ideas! They're not very clear scans, but previews don't need to be in my book :)

I have a few thoughts on her name, but not sharing yet...

...the picture to follow...

And for something different... the birthday prince :)

Will be back soon with more WaWe and hopefully an IF post!

No comments:

Post a Comment