Thursday 8 October 2009

IF: "germs"

This week's topic for Illustration Friday is "germs". How appropriate! We have all been battling colds and as I held my little boy and wiped the boogies from his nose I realized I was holding my inspiration for this week! :) Stuffy nose + blankey + pacifier = germs!


PS my son hasn't used a pacifier in months, but I thought it was fitting for this illo.
In other news, I am now a member of Watercolor Wednesdays! So in addition to IF, I'll be posting WaWe illo's as well. I'm thrilled at the opportunity and eager to work on the challenges for October!

2 comments:

  1. He, he! That is so true! Love your work. You are very good at watercoloring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I can relate to this. My twin girls are addicted to dummies (that's what we call pacifiers in the UK). I am constantly hiding them and hunting for them in equal measure - maybe we should just throw them all away??

    Great illo - and a lovely little boy!

    ReplyDelete